An HR Professional to the core, Juliet Du Feu is passionate about providing career opportunities for Caymanians and takes personal pride in Dart's employment record. As Senior Vice President of Human Resources, she is responsible for strategic initiatives that support recruitment, organisational development, succession planning and the policies that shape our working environment. In a shift from the past, Juliet is developing a Coaching Culture at Dart which guides employees in their career progression. Born and raised in the Cayman Islands, Juliet holds a Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management from Cornell University.
· Dart Enterprises Ltd. | Senior Vice President Human Resources (2011–Present)
· As I See It Solutions Ltd. | Managing Director (2002–2011)
· Cayman Airways | Vice President Human Resources (1999–2001)
· Community College of the Cayman Islands | Head of Technical & Vocational Studies > Head of Hospitality Studies (1997–1999)
· Hyatt Regency Grand Cayman | Director Human Resources > Assistant Director of Human Resources > Various other HR roles (1988–1997)
Mrs. Du Feu was appointed on 25 February 2019 for a period of three years.